anjrped in LA

guy69er
This topic is 1999 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I posted on his other ads in the past, one of my worst massage experiences ever. A self-centered diva who thinks it's an ultimate turn-on to see him in his undies, so much so that any client blessed to be in his presence will want to "finish himself." He may look masculine but sounds very whiny and affectatious, and is SO into himself. Massage skills mediocre, strict avoidance of glutes, and of course no touching.

Avoid unless you are interested in supporting a "model" who doesn't get enough modeling gigs so he is forced to do something he clearly finds beneath him. But the money is good if he can find enough suckers.

Edited by Capitano

• 4 months later...

I had a negative experience with him too - he's a total crook who basically rips people off. Throughout the massage he kept checking his phone and texting. I asked him to stop texting since I don't feel it's appropriate for a masseur to constantly check/text on his phone during a massage appointment. His response (justification) was that he had to reply to his texts since they were other customers. He also ended the massage session early -- in 40 minutes -- which did not sit well with me considering the session was supposed to be 60 minutes. It's not cool, but guys like Anjrped who have no problem trying to swindle people out of money and rip them off. It's not a good feeling being duped, but live and learn.

I had a negative experience with him too - he's a total crook who basically rips people off. Throughout the massage he kept checking his phone and texting. I asked him to stop texting since I don't feel it's appropriate for a masseur to constantly check/text on his phone during a massage appointment. His response (justification) was that he had to reply to his texts since they were other customers. He also ended the massage session early -- in 40 minutes -- which did not sit well with me considering the session was supposed to be 60 minutes. It's not cool, but guys like Anjrped who have no problem trying to swindle people out of money and rip them off. It's not a good feeling being duped, but live and learn.

Guest MikeThomas
A search for the same phone number on rentmen.eu turns up some of the pictures, the similar stats (a more believable age 33 instead of 29) but a different location for https://rentmen.eu/Apolone

...and anjrped (apparently a/k/a Apolone) submitted positive RM reviews on Apolone and his bf CJ Blake.

Guest MikeThomas
A search for the same phone number on rentmen.eu turns up some of the pictures, the similar stats (a more believable age 33 instead of 29) but a different location for https://rentmen.eu/Apolone

...and anjrped (apparently a/k/a Apolone) submitted positive RM reviews on Apolone and his bf CJ Blake.

I did not have a disastrous experience with him as others. He used to go by Strongman before.

https://m4m-forum.org/threads/strongman-in-la.135425/

He is certainly hot, and although he insists his massage is strictly therapeutic... well... YMMV. I would only recommend him to those of you who are very fit/handsome. Otherwise, probably best to avoid.

Who would want a massage from someone who cannot stand up straight? Massage photos #1 & 2, rentmen photos #3 (a repeat) and 7.

Dood looks like he’s got a turd in his shorts or his ass is trying to vacuum up cock or something. No quality masseur would exhibit those poor body mechanics.

Leaning against a railing is ‘poor body mechanics’? Yeah, I’m sure he got that body by being mechanically clueless. o_O