Hottest Massage Video Ever?

https://www.twinkvideos.com/videos/17744/two-white-guys-and-one-black-lad-are-having-a-3some/?utm_source=PBWeb&utm_medium=PBWeb&sub=100001

Here’s one I was in. It’s a 4 hands and includes me fucking the guy on the table. We’d planned that I shoot on his arse but as I was fucking him he asked me to shoot inside so I did, it’s just before the part where we kiss.

The whole vibe on that filming was hot. After we’d finished the camera man was so excited he needed to fuck me so I got a load in me as well.

Wow great video!! Thanks!

"Chubby man"?.....They are both fucking hot!

I think the person who posted the video is not a native speaker of american English. It also said "Well-Shaped Masseur".

My guess is that @Italiano would have not commented if the poster had said "Beefy Guy", or the masseur (therapist in the story) being described as either "Well-Built" or "Athletic".

And too bad the watcher didn’t take part.

The watcher didn't even touch himself through his pants until near the end, but (if you were watching with the sound turned off) the story line was the watcher was having sexual problems and went to the top as a therapist for advice and instruction, so it would have been out of character for the watcher to have taken part.

Following with the psychologist/shrink recommending massages... four episodes here

https://www.boyfriendtv.com/videos/621825/a-mans-touch-2/

Have seen these psychologist/shrink videos in past and really enjoyed them (prob because the shrinks as pretty damn sexy guys! Thought these were the same ones but are new ones and just as hot, thanks @Harryinny :)

Edited by Just966

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2021 at 7:02 AM, kyleham said:

Naked Sword recently came out with a video "Skin Deep" the first scene with Dalton Riley and Masyn Thorne. I don't know what it is about this scene. These two ooze sex appeal and are hot young studs! I've enjoyed it many times to say the least.

I just discovered Angel Ventura in that film; very exciting!