Hottest Massage Video Ever?

I’m looking for a series I’ve lost track of. I’m not sure how many were shot, but more than one. Hot masseur sees dudes who were referred to him since their doctor/therapist has decided they’re likely repressed gays. They start off shy and subdued until things go in the inevitable direction. Anyone know how to find these?

I’m looking for a series I’ve lost track of. I’m not sure how many were shot, but more than one. Hot masseur sees dudes who were referred to him since their doctor/therapist has decided they’re likely repressed gays. They start off shy and subdued until things go in the inevitable direction. Anyone know how to find these?

I am thinking they are titled "The Massage Parlor" and "Gay Massage House."

Hot video! Altho hilarious when Mateo announces “I am going to be your masseuse”!

Like a waiter in a restaurant saying “i am Mateo and I will be your waitress for the evening”

I always find it amusing when masseurs refer to themselves unironically as masseuses.

And then how he did so little preparation for the role he refers to oil as "things"

And then how he motions that he'll be "over there" and walks out of the frame, and the camera pans and reveals that he's only walked five feet and is still directly in the client's line of sight

Edited by jharrison10343