Sir Spa Chicago

MassageDrew
This topic is 2042 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had a good massage a few months ago from Brandon. He's not new, but it was the first time I had him. Good pressure throughout...had a jacked up shoulder and felt much better after. I've had several with Peter too. It's generally fine, but I'd take Brandon over Peter.

Also had a massage from Trevor once. Like the other guy said, he was serious. Just sort of abrupt, but not rude. Massage was fine.

A while back I also tried Derrek, and it wasn't that great. Just not my kind of massage. Did something near my side/hip that actually hurt while he was doing it. Just a brief second, but it stuck with me.

Looks like there's a few new guys there after a few others rolled off, but haven't tried them.

Agree Brandon is the best massage I’ve had at Sir...really great with firm pressure and a steady, relaxing rhythm. I’ve also seen Derek, Peter and Jonathan and had good massages with them, but they weren’t as good as Brandon. Danny was a close 2nd to Brandon but I’m afraid he may have left Sir, as I haven’t seen him in a while and his name is not on the website anymore.

Interesting - not a Brandon fan. He doesn't use any oil/lotion at the start of the massage and basically felt like I was getting a rug burn. He also does this weird maneuver where he scratches the top of my scalp as he walks around the table - kind of like what I do to my dog.

Interesting - not a Brandon fan. He doesn't use any oil/lotion at the start of the massage and basically felt like I was getting a rug burn. He also does this weird maneuver where he scratches the top of my scalp as he walks around the table - kind of like what I do to my dog.

I didn't mind that up front. I was wondering if he was going to switch oil, and was glad he did, but after the non-lotion portion, it felt great when he went to work with it. I had a shoulder/back issue when I saw him too, so the no lotion, firm pressure manipulation actually felt pretty good.

• 2 months later...