Where To Advertise

This topic is 2142 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I need some advice from members of this forum.

Where would you advertise therapeutic/sensual massage services? Where do you think you get the largest return on your investment of marketing dollars?

Feel free to PM me if you need.

I'm sure all members would benefit from information shared publicly however.

Thanks!

Edited by MasssageGuy

This may be an interesting thread, but I imagine the majority of providers and clients here don't look for "therapeutic massage services." They are more in the sensual/erotic market.

I place a great deal of value in a legitimate massage therapist. When I need one, I don't go to any of the sites usually discussed on this forum because the majority of providers on those sites are almost always amateurs. That's not to say amateurs can't provide a good or even great relaxation massage, but they rarely have the knowledge and skills for true therapeutic work.

If you're a certified/licensed MT and looking for legitimate therapeutic work, I'd suggest sticking to the professional sites for advertising such services. If you're a private practice, something like a professional instagram to build awareness, maybe a blog, targeted Facebook ads, maybe working for zeel or soothe to build your client list, targeted google ads, etc.

This may be an interesting thread, but I imagine the majority of providers and clients here don't look for "therapeutic massage services." They are more in the sensual/erotic market.

I place a great deal of value in a legitimate massage therapist. When I need one, I don't go to any of the sites usually discussed on this forum because the majority of providers on those sites are almost always amateurs. That's not to say amateurs can't provide a good or even great relaxation massage, but they rarely have the knowledge and skills for true therapeutic work.

If you're a certified/licensed MT and looking for legitimate therapeutic work, I'd suggest sticking to the professional sites for advertising such services. If you're a private practice, something like a professional instagram to build awareness, maybe a blog, targeted Facebook ads, maybe working for zeel or soothe to build your client list, targeted google ads, etc.

I've revised the post a bit for a more sensual bent...

I need some advice from members of this forum.

Where would you advertise therapeutic/sensual massage services? Where do you think you get the largest return on your investment of marketing dollars?

Feel free to PM me if you need.

I'm sure all members would benefit from information shared publicly however.

Thanks!

Are you going into the business?

I'd like to hear opinions about:

Masseurfinder.com

Rentmasseur.com

Adam4Adam.com

Any other venues for advertising....

For a sensual/erotic massage, I use the first two and plenty of research here. I do not hire anymore for any ad if there isn't clearly positive commentary here on the forum and/or good daddy reviews.