411 Adam Lucatto. Isn't he gorgeous?

marylander1940
This topic is 2173 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Certainly not the last man on earth I would choose to hire but not in the top 10, errrrr top million either.....

my impression = pretty boy concerned with his hair......giving him some credit from my own point of view - his 3rd video shows a glimpse of some "macho".

Certainly not the last man on earth I would choose to hire but not in the top 10, errrrr top million either.....

my impression = pretty boy concerned with his hair......giving him some credit from my own point of view - his 3rd video shows a glimpse of some "macho".

Would you hookup with him? No $ involved.

No I seriously don't think so....the guy does zilch for me.....that being said, many other Latin men make me weak in my knees & reaching for the smelling salts.....

a Latin guy on my radar as a maybe for my next trip into NYC -

https://rent.men/FELIPERAZIL

I think Adam Lucatto is more blatino

To each his own.

Without seeing Felipe's face I can't judge, he looks white from the neck down.

I think Adam Lucatto is more blatino

To each his own.

Without seeing Felipe's face I can't judge, he looks white from the neck down.

There are so many "Latin" nations each with a different mixture of peoples. For example, you can find a multitude of looks in Brazil. From light to dark. It is one of the cookie jars of the latin nations. And I would take it any time. Adam Lucatto looks like I could have fucked him there (but unfortunately I didn't).

There are so many "Latin" nations each with a different mixture of peoples. For example, you can find a multitude of looks in Brazil. From light to dark. It is one of the cookie jars of the latin nations. And I would take it any time. Adam Lucatto looks like I could have fucked him there (but unfortunately I didn't).

Agreed. There are a vast multitude of looks in Brazil. But there must be something in the water because they all seem over generously endowed. Thankfully.