Justininla - Los Angeles

Bdrake
This topic is 1381 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me, it was just an OK massage. I found him to be way too chatty as well like @FrequentMassageGetter stated, but the second time I saw him he was much less talkative. The pics he has posted are not actually his but are representative of what you’ll see when you meet him. He’s older than his pics suggest, probably late 30’s or early 40’s, has an upscale house in a gated part (bad part) of outside DTLA.

What’s interesting and kind of attractive is that he’s likely straight or bi but is really really turned on by getting guys off. He gives the massage per usual but when the ending approaches he gets very very turned on by it and leaks like a faucet - I’ve never seen anything like it. We chatted a bit and he does this as he enjoys the endings and apparently gets a steady flow of college kids/younger guys that he gets to work on.

This is a little odd, Calidood. You wrote above "I've tried him, inbox me for details" - so I and some others did that. It's good to be cautious about revealing details, but someone's level or status on this forum is a good indicator that they're actually seeking those details & that they're not the masseur in question, fishing for information. If you don't want to disclose anything about your experiences, probably best not to chime in other than to say it was good or bad.

Sam

This is a little odd, Calidood. You wrote above "I've tried him, inbox me for details" - so I and some others did that. It's good to be cautious about revealing details, but someone's level or status on this forum is a good indicator that they're actually seeking those details & that they're not the masseur in question, fishing for information. If you don't want to disclose anything about your experiences, probably best not to chime in other than to say it was good or bad.

Sam

Ok well this is a specific case and I now choose to hold any opinion due to certain people on here who make things messy, just my opinion.

Also @Westcoaster I dont recall you inquiring on him through my inbox- there are no pm's...so what do you mean by your comment about inquiring above?

Edited by Calidood

• 5 weeks later...

Yes, I've seen him and can recommend. Agree with all the other comments (he was chatty with me, but I didn't find it offensive or off-putting). He gives a strong massage and has a killer body - with a nice hard one that he loves to play with while doing the same to you. I think he's attractive. His place is very nice and safe to park in...

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...