Swinging Richards Best Night To Go?

kyleham
This topic is 2144 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

Both will be pretty sparse, weekdays usually are. I don't think one is better than the other. Dancers have to put in a few weekdays to be allowed to work on the weekends, so there should be someone to turn you on. I don't think it will be worth it to get there much before 10, however. There are dancers there before, but it's usually quite dead.

One of the weekday advantages is that if you have a dancer you like, and he likes you, he'll be more willing to spend time with you. He's there at work, but not having to prowl the floor. I've done this with some of mine when I visit on weekdays. I would suggest being fair to the dancer. To mean that means getting lap dances every so often so they are making money. I would take mine back for a long VIP session at the end of the night. He knew it so he knew he was going to come out well financially. I do this because this is how they make their living, and if I'm getting their time, they get my money.