Anyone in MA care for a massage hit me up

Spencer L
This topic is 2142 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I looked at the tumblr link and I don't see that info anywhere? Says $120 and no discrimination-what am I missing?

Using one's imagination, I suppose that the guy might offer / get into massage + "somewhat more"....but still, my original comments stand.....(in his signature, his "Rentboy" link goes to "friendboy.pro")

https://friendboy.pro/boys/spencerlee

it is a little off putting to think that very good looking people would get a massage discount-your face is buried for almost the entire massage anyway, plus it makes you think that anything less than VGL or very fit is much more effort. Not the greatest marketing tactic I would suggest.

I appreciate the input and I have modified the page

Seriously didn’t know it’s still a working page since rent boy shut down and it’s an alternative so I almost forgot that one existed lol

Also that’s a checked choices from the website so I guess I learnt a lesson then

As for the masked face, I’m doing this on the down low so;)

Anyway your input is great advice;)