411 on Mtyogie in San Diego

7829V
This topic is 1830 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone tried this guy? https://www.adam4adam.com/profile/view/Mtyogie

PRO: Masseur Massage Therapist 31, 5'4", 120lb, 26w. Slim, Black, Smooth, Other. Certified massage therapist, traveling and accepting clients in your area. Specializing in sports recovery, muscular rehabilitation, and just a good old fashioned relaxing massage. Catering my massage to your needs. Smoke No, Drink No, Zodiac Capricorn. Business owner, yoga

y5bg19t.png

I have been getting therapeutic massages every week or two from Orion. Especially working on hip and back...stretching and relax. He is an excellent general masseur and is fully trained and certified. He also is a certified yoga instructor. He is serious about his work. Not always punctual. He is open to doing erotic massage if he has some chemistry with the client.

• 10 months later...

Any new updates on this masseur?

Scheduled something with him and confirmed several times beforehand. He texted me last minute saying something came up and said he was going to be late like 1 hour...!!! So I cancelled. Not sure if I should give me another try.