South florida hunks

tradehunter
This topic is 1755 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Got to return home to NMB last week for a few days and stayed with buddy. Got to do the beach and some good times in South Beach. Got up to Hollywood one night for a dinner with my aunt. I do miss her so much.

Haven't been to Key West and islands for 8+ years. Wonder how bad it still is from the hurricane fall.

where do florida locals get trade? back in the day florida had awesome guys?like johnny bravo(alpha adonis). Trade must be hip to the retirement crowd in boca and naples. Miami should have latin trade broward county black trade n white trade everywhere else.

i once met a 6"5 bouncer near tampa that i still talk to. and an mma fighter as well as numerous football players but everyone is so transient and florida is so spread out. i still think florida locals have so much to be grateful for even if they dont kno it.

Got to return home to NMB last week for a few days and stayed with buddy. Got to do the beach and some good times in South Beach. Got up to Hollywood one night for a dinner with my aunt. I do miss her so much.

Haven't been to Key West and islands for 8+ years. Wonder how bad it still is from the hurricane fall.

I went to KW a month after the hurricane. No damage. Some trees down, but not really affected. KW was on the “good” side of the hurricane, so the bad damage was a bit north.

• 1 year later...