411 remmyxxl

moothrough
This topic is 2143 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest TheOtherGuy

Doubtful that it's really him. Both of his reviews were written by people who joined RM literally a week or so before submitting their review.

Photo #9 seems to be a torso shot of someone else. The belly button and ab structure do not appear to be the same.

Also there are two cock shots in his locked photos and they look like they are from two different people.

I smell catfish

Yeah why not? I often do that.

I don’t often get a reply, but there is no harm.

messaged and didn't get a reply. But they did instastory something from miami. so really unlikely it's him.

Doubtful that it's really him. Both of his reviews were written by people who joined RM literally a week or so before submitting their review.

Photo #9 seems to be a torso shot of someone else. The belly button and ab structure do not appear to be the same.

Also there are two cock shots in his locked photos and they look like they are from two different people.

I smell catfish

Yeah the dick shots seem to appear quite often in Singapore. Huge giveaway (that it's a catfish) thanks for the analysis.