411 on Ben in SF

Damien
This topic is 1876 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...

The only interaction I had was texting him to ask his incall location and general availability. He responded promptly and was cordial. You can't really read someone's personality from text messages...all I can say is that he was prompt in his response and was professional and friendly without being pushy.

I never scheduled a massage only because he was located in Oakland a bit further away than I would prefer to travel from where I live. But now that I think about it, I may schedule to see him sometime in the near future.

Edited by Vert

Is he a bit pricey for purely therapeutic?

Yeah I was a bit surprised how high his rate is now. I don't recall it being that high late last year/earlier this year. I assume he's just adjusting his price to what others are charging or because he just got another certification at the end of 2017.

• 7 months later...

Strictly therapeutic, way too deep for me on pressure, even had a couple of bruises afterward. Also very anal retentive, living in the clouds of this higher plane and whereby anything outside of being professional is insulting yet advertises on an obviously gay site. Being strictly therapeutic is fine, but not stating so and then being offended if someone asks if there are sensual aspects is stupid. I sense he has attitude and lives in a dream world. I didn't like the clinical vibe he put off.