411 on MidwestMuscle

Nickf66
This topic is 2147 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Any info very much appreciated

rent.men/MidwestMuscle

I must say, though he says he is straight, he certainly has a gorgeous bodybuilder body, with an ass you could literally bounce quarters off. For muscle-worship, he seems open to being in charge and letting guys get up close and personal.

Searching is helpful -- or just thumbing through a few pages of threads to find this pretty recent thread... :)

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/midwestmuscle.137228/page-2#post-1526565

From the thread referenced by @bordeauxfan above:

Well just had a session with Hunter. Very close to contest shape. This is a true comp bodybuilder. Full rock hard muscle. Vascular. Huge legs and probably the hardest fullest ass out of the guys I see regularly. Very, very handsome guy. straight and very masculine. Oozes testosterone in a good way. I can see how he came across to a lot of you guys as an arrogant dude due to his alpha tendencies. The type of guy that could just as easily say fuck off to you as smile and give a wink. He is a corn fed true and true all American "good ol boy". I for one found him refreshing and fun. Treated him with respect and I got that back in spades. Text me how long it would take him to travel and he got to me with a 2 hour ride right on the dot. He reminds me of the football jock you find in the locker room that doesn't say much that turned to a comp bodybuilder. Think of that type. The guy who rarely says a word but gets all the girls to melt. A real alpha.

I will definitely hire him again.

Sounds as if he isn't everyone's type but for those into his persona, (straight alpha males!) he might be quite the exciting adventure!

TruHart1 :cool:

well Hunter was a very nice guy! a little reserved in the sense that this was our first time meeting. he wasnt all huggy and kissy thats for sure. he did text me on his way home and thanked me for our meeting. think of how again the football jock stud would be getting to know some one the first time meeting. not a jerk at all...just reserved. i also can see how if any pulls his chain...as the dog he will start barking. and his ass!!! OMFG! guys that is a work of art. huge, all muscle and the hardest of the perfect asses ive seen.

well Hunter was a very nice guy! a little reserved in the sense that this was our first time meeting. he wasnt all huggy and kissy thats for sure. he did text me on his way home and thanked me for our meeting. think of how again the football jock stud would be getting to know some one the first time meeting. not a jerk at all...just reserved. i also can see how if any pulls his chain...as the dog he will start barking. and his ass!!! OMFG! guys that is a work of art. huge, all muscle and the hardest of the perfect asses ive seen.

You seem to go after all the good guys!!!

So Gymowner don't you live in the Vegas area? Hunter lives in Indianapolis, so you now live in Indy ??? I mean his ad says Indy and you always mention Vegas, interesting.