411 Juansavage in Boston

bostonman
This topic is 1846 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This guy seems to be new - the ad was posted in April, but I don't recall seeing it until today. Wondering if anyone has met him, or if anyone has any red flag instincts? Thanks, guys.

https://rentmen.eu/juansavage

Since his tel # is a NY state area code, he could have simply started his ad elsewhere back in April & just now changed his physical location to Boston....

Or...….you might be overdue for an eye exam ;)

(to me at least, he looks somewhat skinnier / leaner than a nicely hunky 180 lbs on a 5'11" height)

• 10 months later...

I took a chance and met him on 5/6/2019. Huge mistake! The pictures are not his. He has lots of tattoo's which are nowhere in the pictures. Sure, he might have gotten them after the pictures were taken, but I don't think so.

The most disturbing thing is that he completely ransacked my medicine cabinet looking for something - it looked like a tornado had hit my medicine cabinet.

I am submitting a review today.