Team Alpha Male

tradehunter
This topic is 2120 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I wantes to create a channel where avid supporters of a certain type of men could congregrate. Maybe share exclusive info about adonis types i.e. like the guys from musclegallery,a d list celeb who might be available a friend of the jersey shore bois. We dont have to be limited by geography as we all travel and with a concerted effort guys will travel. I sometime feel guys with above average taste dont collaborate together enough. I cry my eyes out at the amount of afonises that have left the biz cuz they wanted to be discreet n make ends meet. Married blue collar men wont be on rentmen but they are available. #teamalpha.

Who wants to nominate their gardner or doorman?

Edited by tradehunter

I wantes to create a channel where avid supporters of a certain type of men could congregrate. Maybe share exclusive info about adonis types i.e. like the guys from musclegallery,a d list celeb who might be available a friend of the jersey shore bois. We dont have to be limited by geography as we all travel and with a concerted effort guys will travel. I sometime feel guys with above average taste dont collaborate together enough. I cry my eyes out at the amount of afonises that have left the biz cuz they wanted to be discreet n make ends meet. Married blue collar men wont be on rentmen but they are available. #teamalpha.

You sound like an idiot.

Who wants to nominate their gardner or doorman?

Like a private forum? Or how?

Then a thread here might work? I don't really understand the concept. How would it work exactly?

Anyone who had news of particular provider who fit in this thread could post here . Or be redirect to a thread where it would reply i.e. someone woukd say wow have you seen the new guy jesse james check out the thread. Someone not familiar with him might not think to check out his thread but it would consolidate all posters with similar interests kinda like a channel on the boards.

• 4 weeks later...
Huh? I thought my post was a report. I quoted him. Is there something else I should have done? Also, what is "second warning" supposed to mean?

He may have been referring to the "report" function toward the bottom-left of a post. It's there, but not as obvious as it could be.