Sean: Great Therapeutic Massage at a Bargain Price in MD (College Park)

niceandthick
This topic is 2151 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I found Sean on massagebook (https://www.massagebook.com/College_Park~Massage~AceMassageofMaryland). His place is easy to get to and just off the Beltway at Rt 1. Therapeutic only.

I have had a couple of 2-hour sessions with him in the past 3 weeks. He has done wonders to help me with my back/hips/legs issues...all at a bargain price. He has a first time client special that is heavily discounted ($99 for a 2-hour session. He has shorter sessions that are heavily discounted as well[/url]

Last week, he sent out an email advertising a "Gift Certificate" special since it was his birthday offering a 40% discount. You can give them as gifts or use them for yourself. I bought several 2-hour sessions at $84 each and have already booked them for the future using the easy to use online booking. The special runs through this Thursday (6/28). You have to use this link to get the birthday special.

If you do miss this special, he has other discount package offerings on his site. Additionally, he occasionally runs Groupons under the name Ace Massage of Maryland.

img126453058c2db22d73df3.97943327