Any input on RevitalizeUrCore (Brian) in Chicago?

rjk2429
This topic is 2067 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I will say I got 2 massages from him in 2014. They were both really good and a lot of fun. He's straight but super fun and chill. He is still using the same photos so I have no idea what he looks like now. Back then he was very hot and muscly with a little bulk and not super tones.

I had a session with him a few years ago when we happened to be staying at the same hotel. Good massage. Nice guy. Pics are out of date but he’s still hot. Mutual touch etc.

How long ago? consensus seems to be the pics are quite dated

I haven’t booked a session with him but he sent me a note when he saw me checked out his profile on Rentmasseur and he seems very chill. Saw him on Grindr as well. It appears he was just steps from where I worked. He might be bisexual now or full on gay, if he was ever straight to begin with. But I do have straight friends on Grindr looking for an ass to pound too so he may still be straight.

I think I am going to book a session

Maybe there is a way to gently suggest that he should update his page on rantmasseur, stats and pictures?

I think he is losing business, I won't book with someone whose ad is over 10 years old.

When I saw him in 2014 he told me about his wife and kid in arizona and how he was splitting up from them and a whole bunch of stuff like that. We ended up hanging out and drinking for a while after the massage and just chatting. Told me he was straight (but this was 4 years ago) but massage and extras pays the bills. I would definitely go back for another massage if I had any idea what his body looks like. The pictures in the shower he took right before he saw me because while we were chatting he asked me if I liked them and if he should use them on his ad. shrug. real nice guy but I wonder why he is using such old photos.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A good (but not very good, as you'll se below) therapeutic massage & stretching by a straight guy. Who also happens to be completely clueless about what checking the "sensual" and "erotic" boxes on rentmasseur means to potential clients.

No hint of sensuality during the massage, avoidance of the glutes (important to me, a massage cannot be very good if this is an issue), fully dressed all the time. I guess there is willingness to give a very mechanical and sudden HE at the end but what's the point? Sorry, I can get a better therapeutic massage for $50 less.

I commented on what I call "the American hang-up" before, the difference between straight American and Russian/Eastern European dudes (who have their own hang-up) is fascinating. But I think I am done with straight masseurs, period. :)

Edited by Capitano