411 on MF's KT and Kenneth

This topic is 1040 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys, has anyone either or both of these guys.

KT: https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/24861/

Kenneth: https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/11751/

Thanks

Hello Chad - yes, I've been to KT. A very nice guy, friendly, uses a private space which is his, not rushed, comfortable but a bit cramped. He gives a nice message with the basic extras but nothing more. Definitely worth a try and the price is right.

Have gone to KT many times over the past year for wonderful 90 minute massages and even tried his hypnosis one time. He is an excellent masseur especially for the back, glutes, and legs. Once you turn over, the therapeutic part of the front massage is very brief except for the head massage which is fantastic. He is a very gentle, sweet guy and really is present from the moment he first greets me until I close the door as I leave, and he definitely goes out of his way to make my visit healthy and happy.

Have gone to KT many times over the past year for wonderful 90 minute massages and even tried his hypnosis one time. He is an excellent masseur especially for the back, glutes, and legs. Once you turn over, the therapeutic part of the front massage is very brief except for the head massage which is fantastic. He is a very gentle, sweet guy and really is present from the moment he first greets me until I close the door as I leave, and he definitely goes out of his way to make my visit healthy and happy.

How did the hypnosis session go did it actually work?

The hypnosis was very relaxing and a somewhat out of body experience, I have done yoga for many years and practiced deep relaxation (yoga nidra). It was similar to that but deeper and very nice in that you have a personal guide to direct you along the way. You get to step out of your body mentally and can see yourself from outside.

I’ve seen both Kenneth and KT many times. Kenneth was regular, now I see KT every 5-6 weeks. He’s the total package at an incredible 90 min rate, and as sweet as could be. Kenneth jacked up his rates as he became popular and for me became a little less present. But he still gives a fine session.

Does he mix the hypnosis / massage in the same session. Going to be visiting the area next week and I remember years ago reading that he did a combo session. Sounds like easy great Masseur

What kinds of stuff is he telling you under hypnosis? Usually people get hypnotised to like stop smoking or get over phobias or stuff like that right?

In the context of mixing it with a massage session, it’s more of a relaxation technique. Definitely need more than an hour. He often offers combo specials, but his regular 90 min rate is only $140. Here’s his personal website: https://www.kthypnosis.com/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest NYCRich212

KT is a great (if quiet) guy. Massage is excellent. We enjoyed each other’s company. His place is snug. He will cater the hypnosis to what ails you. A true professional, and he’s very charming. You’ll want to go again and again.

KT is a great (if quiet) guy. Massage is excellent. We enjoyed each other’s company. His place is snug. He will cater the hypnosis to what ails you. A true professional, and he’s very charming. You’ll want to go again and again.

What he said! ? I’ve been in touch with KT. He will be advertising again in next few weeks.

• 3 months later...

He’s holding off advertising and just seeing regular clients.

Glad to hear this! I thought that he may have moved away. If he's still using that small room for his massages, it's not reassuring in these times of COVID. I was OK with it previously and definitely liked KT and his massages.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...