Borgata-Atlantic City

Lawkid3889
This topic is 2164 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am going to be staying at the Borgata in AC from Sunday to Tuesday next week and I was thinking about scheduling a massage while I’m there.

Has anyone been to their spa? Is it worth it? I’m not looking for anything more than a massage; I just was wondering if it’s worth the money.

Thanks!

There are two spas, one in the Borgata and one in the "Water Club" which is the second tower. I have been to the latter. Massage was fine but on the pricey side frankly. Not sure if both spas charge the same.

I may or may not have felt slightly ripped off because my masseur was a not very attractive older guy and on the way to my massage I passed a room with a therapist who looked like he could star on a WB show...;)

I have been a number of times to both. Most of my massages were good vacation style treatments. That is they are technically very sound but not the same as a therapist that knows you after becoming a regular. Occasionally you get an attractive therapist (bonus). They are all strictly legit but good. There is usually some good eye candy in the spa area. Have fun!

Just finished my massage at the Water Club. Exactly as described- technically sound and I feel good but nothing like a masseuse that knows you. I did not get the gorgeous Asian muscle god unfortunately. Apparently the guy in front of me specifically requested him (no doubts why). His name is Swee if anyone is interested.

Also no one else really around the sauna hot tub but you get access all day so I may head up there after I hit the pool.

Thanks for the info!