ABCDE in Chicago

rjk2429
This topic is 2079 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well, we know two things: he made it through kindergarden (ABC’s?) and he isn’t a nerd at heart (qwerty anyone?)!!!

Sorry, not helpful, but I couldn’t resist! :D

Haha, going by his pics, he seems to be from the Indian subcontinent. And ABCDE might be a reference to the commonly known acronym (in the Indian community) for America Born Confused DEsi :D.

Curiosity got the better of me - I had an appointment last week. Turns out that I already had seen him once before, from a craigslist ad a couple years ago. He stayed clothed, but encouraged touching within limits.

Very thorough massage - also included some energy work at the end, which entailed his telling me what my energies were telling him, and then offering inspirational advice. This bit honestly was unexpected and slightly jarring - the whole intention of the massage was to relax, not to be reminded of stresses.

I left happy, though, and probably will go back. Happy to provide more details in PM.

Curiosity got the better of me - I had an appointment last week. Turns out that I already had seen him once before, from a craigslist ad a couple years ago. He stayed clothed, but encouraged touching within limits.

Very thorough massage - also included some energy work at the end, which entailed his telling me what my energies were telling him, and then offering inspirational advice. This bit honestly was unexpected and slightly jarring - the whole intention of the massage was to relax, not to be reminded of stresses.

I left happy, though, and probably will go back. Happy to provide more details in PM.

Thanks for the info.

Guest Mike Davis

He’s been a member since June 21 and already had 7, 5-Star reviews? All 7 the massages went over the booked time.

He’s got a nice butt in those dress pants but is this too good to be true?

Is this a gig for textile fetishists eager to touch & feel materials he is wearing?

• 1 month later...