Zachary in ATL Anyone?

samK
This topic is 2111 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

As far as I know Zach is still in Atlanta and his ad is currently posted with accurate info.

I'd rate Zach's massage a D, and if you like constant chatter from your masseur, you'll be in heaven! On the positive side, he offers a HE and the view is an "A"

Robin is (when I saw him a few years ago) strictly therapeutic, but good.

Edited by ButchAtl

Guest InthePines
As far as I know Zach is still in Atlanta and his ad is currently posted with accurate info.

I'd rate Zach's massage a D, and you like constant chatter from your masseur, you'll be in heaven! On the positive side, he offers a HE and the view is an "A"

I skipped on Zach based on your previous review. He's cute, but not enough to overlook the lack of skill.

I'd rate Zach's massage a D, and you like constant chatter from your masseur, you'll be in heaven! On the positive side, he offers a HE and the view is an "A"

Thanks for the feedback. Not into chatter or a D rated massage.. no matter how A rated the view. I think I am going with Robin! -xx

Wow I'm glad I'm not the only one that though it was the worst ever. Sounds like you had the same experience I did...only not HE for me.

• 1 month later...