Leo the lion x

Andgarcia5445
This topic is 1246 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...
I had a massage scheduled and 8 minutes before our scheduled appointment he asked if we could meet 2 hours later. Kinda annoying considering I was 1 minute walking distance away from his location. I won’t try hiring him again.

Note to masseurs: Please don't try this shit!

It really leaves one with no good option.

- You might be able to say yes but you'll go into the appointment annoyed and feeling like your time hasn't been respected. Not a good setup. And you'll probably get a shitty unfocused massage by a guy who is unable to properly manage his time, whether because he is trying to squeeze in way too many clients or because he has other things going on. I am particularly annoyed by casual "masseurs" who do a massage or two a day to finance their lifestyle and travel, these guys are typically clueless about the massage anyway. And life in general.

- Or you politely cancel, which is what I now do. Cut your losses and don't waste any more time on someone who obviously doesn't deserve it. Granted, the whole effort in setting things up gets wasted and you have to change your plans but that's probably the least bad thing that can happen.

I had a massage scheduled and 8 minutes before our scheduled appointment he asked if we could meet 2 hours later. Kinda annoying considering I was 1 minute walking distance away from his location. I won’t try hiring him again.

That is beyond "annoying".....No excuse for that. Unprofessional, and says tons about the integrity of the masseur. If you did that to the masseur, he would be pissed off!

PS An interesting situation arises if you cancel upon someone doing this shit and then they say, OK, OK, we'll do it when scheduled, just give me 5 minutes.

I'd still cancel because I don't want a massage from someone who would apparently rather be doing something else at that particular time.

Yes. Agreed. I declined to see him 2 hours later and won't try booking him in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

I had an appointment tonight. Texted him 10 minutes before saying I was on my way. He responded that he was running late. I said how late ? He said at least 20 minutes because he was eating. It was about 6:20 pm. I cancelled.

With experiences like this, WHY would anyone hire this guy? My time is WAY to valuable to waste on Leo. Sounds flaky, self centered, unprofessional, and like someone to avoid. I will pass on him for sure.

When I’m logged into rentmasssur, I can’t see his profile if I try to open it. It takes me to my settings page. If I’m not logged in, I can see it. Weird. It’s like he blocked me, even tho we’ve had absolutely no contact. Or maybe just a glitch. Whatever, sounds like he’s a bit of a flake.

When I’m logged into rentmasssur, I can’t see his profile if I try to open it. It takes me to my settings page. If I’m not logged in, I can see it. Weird. It’s like he blocked me, even tho we’ve had absolutely no contact. Or maybe just a glitch. Whatever, sounds like he’s a bit of a flake.

He blocked you.

• 2 years later...