411 on Armond in Los Angeles

relax man

• 2 years later...

It's prob been 3 or 4 years

Nice guy, looks like his pix - although some of those are the same pix from 3-4 years ago.

He's a bit on the shorter side, I remember he struck me as a bit of a 'fireplug'- but def like a sexy soccer player. Don't remember the details of the massage but I did return a couple times so he musta been better than average.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, LaCapGuy87 said:

Booked him. Had on the shortest of shorts with a t-shirt. Sweet ass and bulge, but nothing happened. Massage was above average, but would've been perfect had it come with extra. Didn't book again. 

Do you have a link to his current ad?

10 hours ago, LaCapGuy87 said:

Booked him. Had on the shortest of shorts with a t-shirt. Sweet ass and bulge, but nothing happened. Massage was above average, but would've been perfect had it come with extra. Didn't book again. 

What a bummer. Short shorts on fit guys are my weakness. Especially when they fill them our perfectly front and back. 

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
On 11/1/2021 at 10:13 AM, LaCapGuy87 said:

Did he drape you?

Seems like he offers different options now. 🙄

Incall to me ($115/$145/$175 for 60/75/90 minutes) Additional time after 90 minutes $25/15 minutes Nude/sensual/mutual touch additional $35-$100 depending on length of session Theragun percussion therapy additional $25 Stretching and mobilization additional $15