Jocohen in DC?

bordeauxfan
This topic is 2110 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Did a search but came up empty...anyone recognize this attractive hairy guy?

https://rentmen.eu/Jocohen

He's had several name changes along the way.....kind of (mostly) appealing pics aside, def a negative slant to most discussions about hookups with him....buyer beware or at least, eyes wide open....(fwiw -also I'm pretty sure that his listed weight used to be somewhat more than 185 lbs.)

• 2 weeks later...
I have no qualms about his height, as long as his other measurements and pics are realistic...:)

I was disappointed once with Brad Kalvo in LA…..advertises as 5'11".....was actually about 5'7" or so (5'8" max).....at least several inches shorter than me.....

Wishing he would have had his current large gut or "barrel-shaped" build back then that he's now morphed into.....I would never have even given his short height a chance to disappoint.

• 1 month later...
I have no qualms about his height, as long as his other measurements and pics are realistic...:)

I have seriously lusted after this guy for some time now! Reading of some experiences which have been shared here has given me pause. But I also see some positive comments.

If he is a few inches shorter than advertised (in height), but otherwise matches what the pictures show... call me a fan and future client.

I was disappointed once with Brad Kalvo in LA…..advertises as 5'11".....was actually about 5'7" or so (5'8" max).....at least several inches shorter than me.....

Wishing he would have had his current large gut or "barrel-shaped" build back then that he's now morphed into.....I would never have even given his short height a chance to disappoint.

Yeah... been there done that. One of my earlier hires and definitely did not live up to the fantasy in any way. Seemed like a nice guy tho.

I have seriously lusted after this guy for some time now! Reading of some experiences which have been shared here has given me pause. But I also see some positive comments.

If he is a few inches shorter than advertised (in height), but otherwise matches what the pictures show... call me a fan and future client.

I had fun in my free/grindr hookup too. And he was actually vers. If you're into kind of hot seedy blue-collar, brooding straight acting construction guys who smoke he's probably a great choice!