411 on AdrianSpain

GTMike
This topic is 1335 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

he's active at the Adonis events....attending one might be a good way to preview him....I think last night was his last night in LA for a while and he may be heading back to NY, according to the Adonis mailings......

Thanks for suggestion. Greatly appreciated.

wow, he is pretty much my ideal, love his face, would be VERY interested in hiring if he is in NYC-any experience from anyone?

I've had quite a few lapdances from Adrian over the past year or so. He disappeared for quite some time, but resurfaced at Adonis within the past few weeks, but now he has an ad on RM. I was supposed to see him privately last summer (pre-RM ad), but my schedule didn't work out and then I lost track of him. He gave good lapdances, but he wasn't amongst the best Adonis dancers in that department. (He made up for it in other ways!)

Adrian is smoking hot in person (even moreso than his photos), and he was always cordial, even if he didn't always display the warmest personality. I think some of that was due to English speaking issues. We've conversed by text this week while he's been in LA, and it seems like his English has improved a lot since last year. I plan to get more lapdances and finally see him in private this weekend or next week. I'll post a review if/when that happens.

He does Adonis in NY quite frequently and I had a private with him. However for the rate he's charging and what he does is not worth it to me. I found you could probably pay him cheaper via a private dance in Adonis and do the same thing he does in an appointment. He does look like his pics and one of the few Adonis dancers that doesn't have terrible tattoos and isn't super aggressive in the club.

Also when he started advertising on RM, I messaged him. I had to change the time of our appointment by an hour and he went on a crazy rant on how I "must be an ugly faggot that why I need to pay for company" and kept texting me for the entire day with angry rants when I opted to cancel entirely, even though I gave a good six hours heads up on the time change - so take that what you will.

Edited by GR0981

He does Adonis in NY quite frequently and I had a private with him. However for the rate he's charging and what he does is not worth it to me. I found you could probably pay him cheaper via a private dance in Adonis and do the same thing he does in an appointment. He does look like his pics and one of the few Adonis dancers that doesn't have terrible tattoos and isn't super aggressive in the club.

Also when he started advertising on RM, I messaged him. I had to change the time of our appointment by an hour and he went on a crazy rant on how I "must be an ugly faggot that why I need to pay for company" and kept texting me for the entire day with angry rants when I opted to cancel entirely, even though I gave a good six hours heads up on the time change - so take that what you will.

Whoa?!?! Sorry to hear that. :( I guess that day AdrianSpain turned into Adrian's a Pain.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...