The New Asian guy Jason at Babylon

Never say never
This topic is 2140 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Went to the Babylon yesterday and was told the new guy called Jason there . Very hot and strong Asian guy. Not being here for advertise him because he is there part time . But highly encourage you to try it out then you will know what I mean. Pm if u need more info of his .

Hey I just shoot you message . Lmk more . Very interested !!!!!!

Went to the Babylon yesterday and was told the new guy called Jason there . Very hot and strong Asian guy. Not being here for advertise him because he is there part time . But highly encourage you to try it out then you will know what I mean. Pm if u need more info of his .

Was skeptical about the message in this forum. But Thanks for your recommendations. I went there this evening without intention to encounter such a “perfect buddy”. Perfect body +perfect hands ! Jason is very impressive.

Was skeptical about the message in this forum. But Thanks for your recommendations. I went there this evening without intention to encounter such a “perfect buddy”. Perfect body +perfect hands ! Jason is very impressive.

You should never doubt the Men of this Message Forum. We can offer more input about men spas and masseurs both public and private than the best critic. We know from personal experience which is the best kind. I'm glad to hear that you've discovered a new star at Babylon. The sharing of information is what it's all about.

It’s apparently changing day to day. I’m a regular there. Dylan told me 2x that Jason was Saturday only. Something didn't sound right, so I took a chance Tuesday of this week and asked if Jason was there, and he was. I also asked if Jason worked on Thursday — when I wanted to book. Dylan said no, but he works today (Friday).

I have to add: Dylan has been prickly, if you will, vis a vis Jason. He tried to get me to book “new Thai guy” (no idea what name) for last night. He wouldn’t tell anything about him and I felt he aimed to discourage Jason bookings. What’s that about, hm?

For a long time, Dylan, who’s a sweet guy, has felt free to text me, unsolicited, for when I’m coming in next. Last night he texted “Don’t text, call!” Fair enough but then don’t text me, either. Jason’s great but I go there to get rid of stress, not get more of it.

The experience was fabulous for me with Jason. he is around early 20s who not only is handsome but also very friendly. The massage part was very comprehensive and relaxed. Will

It’s apparently changing day to day. I’m a regular there. Dylan told me 2x that Jason was Saturday only. Something didn't sound right, so I took a chance Tuesday of this week and asked if Jason was there, and he was. I also asked if Jason worked on Thursday — when I wanted to book. Dylan said no, but he works today (Friday).

I have to add: Dylan has been prickly, if you will, vis a vis Jason. He tried to get me to book “new Thai guy” (no idea what name) for last night. He wouldn’t tell anything about him and I felt he aimed to discourage Jason bookings. What’s that about, hm?

For a long time, Dylan, who’s a sweet guy, has felt free to text me, unsolicited, for when I’m coming in next. Last night he texted “Don’t text, call!” Fair enough but then don’t text me, either. Jason’s great but I go there to get rid of stress, not get more of it.

dylan is apparently doing something that discouraging Jason from booking . I guess they probably fear Jason got all of the bookings and they don’t have any. Period.

Any other hot Asian like Jason in other spa ? Please pm me if anyone has more options ? Jason is so hot but wish he could work there more !