Another Alex in NYC

EVdude
This topic is 2167 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Nothing negative about this guy Jose.

I had 3 massages now from Alex. This guy is the real deal!!! Not only is he a master a massage therapy, he's the sweetest, kindest, most beautiful guy I've ever had work on me. He took time to get to know me and was very kind and polite. His studio feels like a real spa and he never rushed our appointment once. He just really seems passionate bout his work. I think he also works as some kind of physical therapy doctor too and does this as freelance. I will be honest, it was very hard to book with him at first(prob 3 months until I finally saw him), but since then he always makes time to fit me in. Alex is great!

Nothing negative about this guy Jose.

I had 3 massages now from Alex. This guy is the real deal!!! Not only is he a master a massage therapy, he's the sweetest, kindest, most beautiful guy I've ever had work on me. He took time to get to know me and was very kind and polite. His studio feels like a real spa and he never rushed our appointment once. He just really seems passionate bout his work. I think he also works as some kind of physical therapy doctor too and does this as freelance. I will be honest, it was very hard to book with him at first(prob 3 months until I finally saw him), but since then he always makes time to fit me in. Alex is great!

Good to know

Hey, @NYC loves life, isn’t it weird that every single one of your posts since you joined this forum have been praise for Alex (aka magichands) and that they (especially this one) read like a masseurfinder fake or doctored review?

How come you have never found any reason to discuss with us any other subject?

I mean, I want to trust that newbies are not masseurs in disguise, but a bit of variety in what you post would help build this trust.

Hey, @NYC loves life, isn’t it weird that every single one of your posts since you joined this forum have been praise for Alex (aka magichands) and that they (especially this one) read like a masseurfinder fake or doctored review?

How come you have never found any reason to discuss with us any other subject?

I mean, I want to trust that newbies are not masseurs in disguise, but a bit of variety in what you post would help build this trust.

I wonder if he tips himself when he jacks off?