Anyone tried Octavio in Los Angeles?

regdadtype

I tried him a month or so ago - from his "Orvic" ad.

Without writing a full review - he looks like his pix, but he's prob a bit older and they're prob his best shots. We all have some pix where we say "Damn, I look good there!!" even if they sorta portray us at our most favorable.

Also - this is a flaw in my own makeup - and I think I kinda addressed this before - but I look at Orvic/Octavio's pix and I ascribe an entire type of backstory and perception of him - he seems so masculine and confident and muscular in those shots, then he comes out to meet you and .....he's just a nice ok guy .. not the exceptional specimen with all the amazing qualities I have attributed to him in my mind.

It's similar to the common LA experience of seeing a celebrity out at the mall or a restaurant. I remember one of my first celeb sightings years (and years) ago when I had first moved to LA. ...Wait. .THAT's Brooke Shields? But.. but. .she's not a glamorous divine being blinding us with her dazzling beauty .. she was just .. a .. nice Ok pretty girl.

Anyway.. PM me if you want a few more details on Orvic/Octavio.

• 1 month later...

Met this handsome man recently and was very pleasantly surprised by how much he looked like the photos in the ad, and how warm and welcoming he was... very personable and just immediately put me at ease.

He offered a couple of options for the massage. It was quite firm and intense. A couple of moments were almost too much, but I sort of like riding the edge.

I wasn’t expecting much in the way of anything on the erotic side, but was quite satisfied when I left. His gentle sweetness stayed with me for quite some time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I scheduled a massage with Octavio. Not what I expected at all, not sure if I would call it a massage as it quickly turned into something else where I had to set limits lol. I would probably not repeat as I prefer a good massage with extras.

• 3 weeks later...
I scheduled a massage with Octavio. Not what I expected at all, not sure if I would call it a massage as it quickly turned into something else where I had to set limits lol. I would probably not repeat as I prefer a good massage with extras.

I’m thinking about hiring him. Will you not recommend

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had the same experience. Maybe there was five minutes of massage before it got wild.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...