411 on MARKOx???

adickted2muscles
This topic is 2171 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

many here, I'm sure, recognize these pictures from previous discussion.......I don't remember if the person who used these pictures in the past used another name then......and I don't remember if the consensus was good or bad.....somebody else here may remember the earlier threads......

Guest TheOtherGuy

I contacted him several months ago about an appointment. We went back and forth, ironed out all of the details and were ready to set the date and time, then he went dark. I reached out a couple of times to confirm and got nothing. Crickets.

I contacted him several months ago about an appointment. We went back and forth, ironed out all of the details and were ready to set the date and time, then he went dark. I reached out a couple of times to confirm and got nothing. Crickets.

I never understand when this happens. I know there are always some flakes - but why do they go through all of the back and forth - and then 'poof' / gone. What do they get out of it?

Guest TheOtherGuy
I never understand when this happens. I know there are always some flakes - but why do they go through all of the back and forth - and then 'poof' / gone. What do they get out of it?

agreed! The impression I got was that he's just burned out/bored/over it