New Male Massage Site: mensbodywork.com

MBWmf
This topic is 2199 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi guys,

If you offer massage services I want to invite you to mensbodywork.com

I'm a massage therapist myself with some tech skills so put the two together to solve a need I hope.

A lot of folks lost a reasonably priced option when craigslist got rid of therapeutic services. They charged $10 and kept it up for 7 days. Some M4M massage sites cost like $100-200 . So I am trying to offer a site to help guys providing massage MUCH cheaper ($10 for 30 days) That's like $0.33 a day. You pay more than that on taxes on a coffee in some places :-)

Anyway, I'd love for those of you offering massage services to check it out. I'd also love any feedback you have.

I hope it's helpful for you!

Peace!

Hi guys,

If you offer massage services I want to invite you to mensbodywork.com

I'm a massage therapist myself with some tech skills so put the two together to solve a need I hope.

A lot of folks lost a reasonably priced option when craigslist got rid of therapeutic services. They charged $10 and kept it up for 7 days. Some M4M massage sites cost like $100-200 . So I am trying to offer a site to help guys providing massage MUCH cheaper ($10 for 30 days) That's like $0.33 a day. You pay more than that on taxes on a coffee in some places :)

Anyway, I'd love for those of you offering massage services to check it out. I'd also love any feedback you have.

I hope it's helpful for you!

Peace!

i like the design of the site even though it is not fully yet up and running.... good luck... the "market" needs some new voices...

i like the design of the site even though it is not fully yet up and running.... good luck... the "market" needs some new voices...

Thanks for the feedback. I can't survive without advertisers though.

I am working on search engine placement. I have set SEO keywords, but as the site is new it will take a bit to reach the top. In the meantime I'm promoting the site in forums etc. I will be using google ads to reach the top under those keywords. Also part of the google algorithm is driven by links back to a site. As masseurs register and promote their own ads then it will naturally move up in rank.

Please consider joining:

https://mensbodywork.com/pricing-plan/