Any New Orleans recommenations for massage +?

jojo
This topic is 2143 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Avoid this dude who doesn't know what he is doing yet seems to think he is "all that" and every gay man's dream just because he is straight.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/31710/

His brother is a successful and highly praised masseur in DC who probably introduced him to this business because the money can be good. But I was so pissed off at my experience in NOLA that I have no desire to see his brother next time I am in DC. Plus they look so similar, I'd be having (very negative) flashbacks.

Edited by Capitano

I spent a week in NOLA. Tried to find some masseurs. found one the first night who was visiting - very cute and great massage. 2nd night - I visited Peter who is mentioned in this thread. PM me for details. 3rd night - local guy - Dirtiest apartment I have ever seen - Awful massage - he wanted to play - but cut it short - grossed out by body odor and dirty apartment. Peter will be your best and probably only bet.