Dillon today's coverboy

excelntsvc
This topic is 2189 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

OK … from the start … really? His first review on here was in 2005 … unless I've lost it we are now well into 2018 ... and his profile on RM still lists him as 25 years old

Maybe the reviewer did not care .. then again, as I look back others have commented on this … why does "daddy" not question these fakes

OK … from the start … really? His first review on here was in 2005 … unless I've lost it we are now well into 2018 ... and his profile on RM still lists him as 25 years old

Maybe the reviewer did not care .. then again, as I look back others have commented on this … why does "daddy" not question these fakes

Your investigative skills are to be applauded and such findings are helpful to us all and should be shared directly with Daddy. But I think expecting him to provide his existing service plus do what you do, is asking too much.

It is a review system. The data provided is by the client. I doubt Daddy or any review system cross references. I think it would be a bit much to ask Daddy to review such details especially since he works off donations. This is the purpose of the forum. A review is but one data point. We rely on people like you to catch the unusual and post findings. The only issue here is that he lies about his age. Otherwise, it is just like any other review. Your sleuthing is very much appreciated.

Edited by freecahill1965

I saw and was thinking the same thing but the Picture at the top the review isn't used in any of the providers RM photo's nor any photo's that the Provider sent me a couple weeks ago in anticipation of meeting up. I was thinking it might be a different "Dillon" from 2005 and the one being reviewed more recently. Just a thought that could explain the age discrepancy.

This topic is 2189 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.