Boston peeps - this one is worth checking out

BostonTom
This topic is 2145 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He had decidedly mixed to negative mentions on this forum when he worked in NYC. We went to the same gym and he is a hottie. Perhaps things have drastically improved since he left town.

On a side note, Augusta Maine seems like an odd place to sell $160 an hour massage services.

@Typical , I like your side note.....agree with you. $160/hr. in Augusta, Maine?

@Typical , I like your side note.....agree with you. $160/hr. in Augusta, Maine?

On masseurfinder, one can't rely on the accuracy of what is listed as to where the masseur is from.....it might simply be a place that he was recently or perhaps some glitch in their system / technology but def not necessarily always accurately stating the guy's hometown.

my side note - Tom has def had mixed / varied opinions stated about his services......but probably an (almost) universal opinion about his look / bod.....HOT !

He had decidedly mixed to negative mentions on this forum when he worked in NYC. We went to the same gym and he is a hottie. Perhaps things have drastically improved since he left town.

On a side note, Augusta Maine seems like an odd place to sell $160 an hour massage services.

Do you happen to remember his various previous names? Curious to find what negative reviews he’s had...

He is a talented masseur, but reticent with his dick. Some East German judges might shave points for that. It occurred to me he might even be straight. Enjoys having his ass tickled though (but not penetrated), and gives a very sensual massage, often sliding his whole chest along your back, which I found very hot. And yes, he's cuter than his picture, and in beautiful shape.

• 1 month later...