411 passionate paws NYC

Jose Anmo
This topic is 2197 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I’ve seen Andy a number of times. The massage is actually quite good - B+/A- - but I found him to have a sort of dark, depressed, introspective attitude. He spent a lot of time complaining about his exes and men in general and other clients; it was far from sexy. He also said again and again that he was a therapeutic masseur, that he was tired of guys reaching out for sex; and more would happen only if he wanted it to. So I’m surprised to see the RM ad say he’s open to sensual/erotic...

I’ve seen Andy a number of times. The massage is actually quite good - B+/A- - but I found him to have a sort of dark, depressed, introspective attitude. He spent a lot of time complaining about his exes and men in general and other clients; it was far from sexy. He also said again and again that he was a therapeutic masseur, that he was tired of guys reaching out for sex; and more would happen only if he wanted it to. So I’m surprised to see the RM ad say he’s open to sensual/erotic...

Thank you for that insight, it's really helpful. I'd reached out to him, and while he seemed responsive and nice, it was a bit odd...he called me 'baby', wouldn't directly answer any of my (purely platonic/technical) questions. I have a high threshold for awkward interaction, particularly through text, but it made me hold off for a bit.