411 on this cute one Camilo in Chicago

JamesMorris
This topic is 1984 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest TheOtherGuy
Different strokes different folks. The verbiage is cliche to the point its a turnoff. He is a masculine alpha who will fuck u like a greek god. Sigh. If i were looking for a masculine alpha those words would make me do a 360.

Then you would only be standing face to face with him again. ;)

Guest TheOtherGuy
Different strokes different folks. The verbiage is cliche to the point its a turnoff. He is a masculine alpha who will fuck u like a greek god. Sigh. If i were looking for a masculine alpha those words would make me do a 360.

Then you would only be standing face to face with him again. ;)

Agreed

Agreed

Everyone who knows qnything about alphas knows most str8 alphas would never need to say it. A masc guy doesnt think to say they are masc. In their head they wouldnt forsee y anyone woukdnt think they were. All this alpha masc dom bs is such pageantry and lets not talk about the abuse of the word str8. Guys who fall into that category such their fukin mouths n let u realize they are alpha unless they are cam models and u requested domination. For me its almost comedy.

• 6 months later...
Guest MikeThomas

Any updates on this guy? Lots of great reviews from many who are multiple reviewers... one very bad review from a multiple reviewer as well.