Paris from NYC in Chicago

Joel
This topic is 2131 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He used to be called something else. He lived in Chicago and was known as Steven or that’s how he introduced himself to me when he was a go-go dancer at Lucky Horseshoe. Then he started massaging under a different name that he took from the Game of Thrones. Now he’s known as Paris? Hmm, interesting.

• 2 weeks later...

dubious - I texted him on Monday and he responded Thursday claiming he lost his phone and just got it back... He of course asked if I was still interested, but his ad was gone despite his ad originally saying he was in town until next week sometime. seems like a lot of red flags to me.

• 1 month later...
That is surprising for someone that worked as a go-go dancers. You’d think he’d be used to that by now. And he should know that the more he shows, the more interaction he provides means more $$$ for him

Could also be that he thinks that base $$$ amount are sufficient, so no need show more.