411 on CaribbeanPower

Guest TheOtherGuy
This topic is 1887 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

InterestingGuy it's a lot easier than it at first appears. Yes there a lot of guy advertising in the L.A. area but unfortunately a goodly number of them are flakes. I can't tell you how many guys I have attempted to contact and have received NO response to both emails and texts.

I've just sent CaribbeanPower a text and will wait to see what type of response I get if any.

Guest TheOtherGuy
How do you guys in LA ever make up your minds? So many options...

I'll admit when I was living in NYC and now LA, it felt like being a kid in a candy store. A bit overwhelming to see so many sexy men! But as @Epigonos said above, once you weed out the fakes, the flakes, the guys who you're not sexually compatible with or attracted to, as well as the ones who are non-responsive or ridiculously overpriced, you're left with far fewer options than you would initially think.

• 4 weeks later...
InterestingGuy it's a lot easier than it at first appears. Yes there a lot of guy advertising in the L.A. area but unfortunately a goodly number of them are flakes. I can't tell you how many guys I have attempted to contact and have received NO response to both emails and texts.

I've just sent CaribbeanPower a text and will wait to see what type of response I get if any.

Did you ever get a response from him? I'm interested in him as well.

• 7 months later...

you weed out the fakes, the flakes, the guys who you're not sexually compatible with or attracted to, as well as the ones who are non-responsive or ridiculously overpriced,

I don’t have this luxury. I live in a city whose RentMen list doesn’t get past Page 1. ?

• 4 weeks later...
How do you guys in LA ever make up your minds? So many options...

InterestingGuy it's a lot easier than it at first appears.

The other issue with LA is - he could be 4 miles away or 40 miles away - either way it'll be over an hour to get there and get back. o_O

I saw him in nyc last fall. Very nice guy and very hot. He’s Dominican who grew up here and moved to LaLa. I wouldn’t hesitate to hire him again. Shorter than he appears in his pics but real cute, muscled and courteous. JUMP