411 on HoustonLatin?

GTMike
This topic is 2177 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I met with him awhile ago in Houston PM for details. There is already a discussion on here about him before his RM profile was up.

I was able to find his social media and connected with him. I asked him if the ad was legit, and he said yes. Do what you will with that info.

He also has an ad here:

https://friendboy.pro/boys/LatinoHtx

I found these two posts from about 3 weeks ago.

~Boomer~

• 4 weeks later...
Guest TheOtherGuy

His ad says he'll be in LA in July. He's been on my radar for a while, so I messaged him to ask about his limits beyond massage. I asked if he was ok with a little muscle worship and receiving oral.

His response: "I don't receive oral cuz I like being super safe, but everything else I'm fine with."

It sounds like basically nothing past 1st base, which is a no for me.

But he sure is smoking hot!

His ad says he'll be in LA in July. He's been on my radar for a while, so I messaged him to ask about his limits beyond massage. I asked if he was ok with a little muscle worship and receiving oral.

His response: "I don't receive oral cuz I like being super safe, but everything else I'm fine with."

It sounds like basically nothing past 1st base, which is a no for me.

But he sure is smoking hot!

Thanks for info. And yeah he's hot.