Hung Masseur NYC

Agreed, but wow. It’s huge. ?

Actually I saw Sergey yesterday and I have to say that I had worse massages by more "qualified" masseurs.

Getting to and into the building where he leaves is slightly scary (I don't think I would do it when it's dark outside..) but his apartment is nice and tide. I enjoyed his 40ish minutes massage, but it didn't take long for his fingers and tongue to initiate the sensual/sexual aspect of it.

Man he is BIG and he likes to play! :)

Well I started out wanting to see Sergey from all the early comments, and now I’m thinking I may pass. Love interaction, but not as the main event. I mean, when it happens it’s great. But from the sounds of it, it’s just standard practice. Will I be missing out if I pass? I only get to NY once a year and can only fit in 1 massage usually.

Well I started out wanting to see Sergey from all the early comments, and now I’m thinking I may pass. Love interaction, but not as the main event. I mean, when it happens it’s great. But from the sounds of it, it’s just standard practice. Will I be missing out if I pass? I only get to NY once a year and can only fit in 1 massage usually.

Then I suggest you go for a real massage with the usual trimmings included.