411 Lumberrjackk In Toronto?

Palaver
This topic is 2206 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Here's a thread about the guy....some of the "discussion" / comments are tinged w/weird.....but also most seem to agree - mostly no kissing with this guy....

https://m4m-forum.org/threads/411-on-lumberjackkk-in-la-now.123769/

Thanks, for this. I tried looking him up in the Forum. But his current screen-de-plume has two “r’s“. So when I searched using that spelling, nothing came up here. I also looked at his Rentmen Reviews using the ‘Hide My Country Website.’ Someone mentioned the smell of cigarettes about him.

With kissing off the table, and along with possible smoking, we aren’t really a match. It’s a shame because, if his pictures are accurate, physically he’s almost perfect for me.

I met him in London. He does not kiss and when I asked he said he did not "make out" with clients. He liked being rimmed but not rimming himself. He did bottom though, but I found he was disengaged from the whole experience. Not exactly rude but not "in the moment." I wouldn't repeat.