Will in Vegas

Guest mrqtp2t
This topic is 2207 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I’ve been to Steve several times in the past 7 years. He’s a wonderful man and his hug / cuddle sessions have been very healing for me. I’d recommend him for anyone looking to try this sort of thing. Just note that his sessions are non-sexual. He’s always open to discuss any concerns you may have going in.

Will does not do cuddle sessions. I’m not sure why his massage ad is linked in the cuddle link. I’ve seen him in Vegas and he is exactly as pictured - extremely fit and lean body, nice guy, but nothing other than an untrained massage. He’s straight as they come.

Will may still be open to more. I had a mutual jack off session once with him at the end of a massage session. He was open to a little more but I didn’t feel the need to suck him. Again, he still is straight though. Massage was in his tight boxer briefs and he climbs on top of you too.