• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• honcho

• Whitman

• JUWS

• Oliver

Wayne (he prefers to go by his middle name) was a member of the Alabama National Guard. He enlisted in 2006, one month after his seventeenth birthday. After basic training, was stationed in Ft. Leonard Wood, MO. There, he trained to become a military police officer.

In 2012, Wayne was a Department of Defense contractor for C-RAM: Counter Rocket, Artillery, and Mortar. While he was working out at a gym in the Paktika Province of Afghanistan, a 107-millimeter rocket exploded three-and-half feet from him. “So I should be dead,” said Wayne, who commented about the incident to a local paper. “Even the medics said they don't know how I'm alive.” Wayne says he sustained “fairly minimal injuries:” shrapnel in both arms, a piece went through his leg, permanent nerve damage in his back, and tinnitus in his left ear.

You might think that Wayne is all about fitness. You might be shocked to know that in truth, he operates a steel company that customizes pieces to customer’s liking. The name of the organization is Redline Steel. It’s a veteran owned and operated business You can read about the company and its vision on their website.

Colin-Wayne5322220c4c75

When Wayne first started getting popular, some folks wondered if he was gay or gay friendly. It’s a perfectly natural question for folks to be curious about, particularly when they’re prominent in the public eye.

To his credit, Wayne addressed that question right on during a Facebook chat with fans.

“no I'm not gay or bi and no I don't have a problem with gay people at all, my favorite color is green, and my favorite food is meat lovers pizza from Mellow Mushroom.”

Colin-Wayne583

Raffi Cote, 30 years old

Works at Shelter Insurance and Nationwide Financial

Studied at The University of New Mexico - UNM

Lives in Denver, Colorado

From Grand Junction, Colorado

I'm surprised I've never heard of Mark Stout before. Wonderful photos!

Raffi-Cote164