411 on Nikola in NYC

dnemo
This topic is 2064 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Nice looking young man, that's for sure.

Yes, looks quite promising and decent rates as well. From his description about "likes to use my hands" and the word 'sensuous' sprinkled in, one of us may have to give him a whirl. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
So I asked him, and he will do massage nude but that is all. No MT or end. And it’ll cost more for him to be nude.

Well, that's no fun. I would think that a masseur who advertises with pictures showing his chest and abs, and describes his massage as sensual, would allow a little mutual touch. If not, one shouldn't be advertising as such.

Rentmasseur should clarify the meaning of "sensual" and "erotic." Many masseurs, including this dude, check them all without much regard for what they might mean. At least this dude is real, many ads on rentmasseur are just bogus. Masseurfinder is better at checking the identity but their ads are meaningless otherwise. The best bet is if you find a masseur that advertises on both platforms.