411 XDylanx NYC

Reisr30
This topic is 2010 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I adore him and have met him probably about 6 times?

He is so sweet and cuddly and dorky and sexy and very talented. Highly recommend him!

Guest SilverDollar

He is a gentil respectful young man. Seen him twice. I have been around the track. He is a good guy.

WOW. I have NEVER had that kind of interaction with Dylan. I honestly don't think he's capable of even a mean thought!

• 3 months later...

The threads or reviews may have been under his original name Dylan Desica. I believe some were removed. His original ad - and those threads - discussed his “double brain surgery.” Perhaps it’s an affect of the injury but he can be violent and dangerous.

The threads or reviews may have been under his original name Dylan Desica. I believe some were removed. His original ad - and those threads - discussed his “double brain surgery.” Perhaps it’s an affect of the injury but he can be violent and dangerous.

I have seen some threads on him but no reviews submitted to Daddy. Please do provide a link to any reviews that I may have missed.

I am aware of his surgery but have not found him to be either violent or dangerous.