Fitness in NYC

ericwinters
This topic is 2210 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I met up with him more than a year ago, and I don't fully remember the experience. I do remember having a very very good time. We mostly kissed, and I bottomed. His kissing was good (french), and he knows how to pound. He seemed to be really into it and was having a good time. I don't think the 60+ reviews he has are fake. He looked like his pics.

The only problem I had was that his English was limited at the time we couldn't communicate. However, he was still learning at the time and I'm pretty sure that he has since learned a lot. Plus, he modeled for Andrew Christian a while after met, and I'm assuming that gig would require him to speak some English (though it's mostly looking hot in AC underwear).

No phone in his RM ad. No answers for me on RM. No answers when I text to the phone number from here https://friendboy.pro/boys/FitnessModelTop

Is he still available?

Do you get a phone number when you sign in? Sometimes, the website only shows you a number if you're signed in. In any case, I think he might have left. His profile has been saying "last night here" for a while. At some point, it must have been his last night 'here' haha.

Contacted him a few months ago when he was in LA, added that SF was his next stop. He was responsive with me, both in RM messaging and texting. I came very close to setting an appointment.

Saw a live twitter feed during same time... at Andrew Christian underwear photo shoots... that verified his RM ad pics were accurate for me

Same timeframe: His was my first and only OnlyFans attempt, and I subscribed to find very VERY little content, few updates, followed by his complaint online that onlyfans wasnt paying him... so he was inactivating.

There's a fine line for me.... not always rational. I know its about the money. But the onlyfans experience soured me, as too blatantly mercenary. So I never finalized an appointment.

Do you get a phone number when you sign in? Sometimes, the website only shows you a number if you're signed in. In any case, I think he might have left. His profile has been saying "last night here" for a while. At some point, it must have been his last night 'here' haha.

Yes, I am signed in on RM. No phone number still. And when I text him on Rentmen he doesn’t answer

• 2 weeks later...