Jaymorgan in Los Angeles

tsgarp
This topic is 2175 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For what it's worth I have been communicating with Jay this afternoon and I asked for a verification pic with today's date written out..instead he sent me the screen shot of the picture with the time at the top. Not sure how easy that is to fudge, if at all. I looked at my pics on my phone and they all have dates on them.

For what it's worth I have been communicating with Jay this afternoon and I asked for a verification pic with today's date written out..instead he sent me the screen shot of the picture with the time at the top. Not sure how easy that is to fudge, if at all. I looked at my pics on my phone and they all have dates on them.

He could be displaying a 5 year old picture, today, when he took the screen shot. The point writing out the date

and including it in a picture is to increase the likelihood that the picture is current. Of course, it's also possible

using photoshop to alter an old picture where he's holding up something large enough and edit it in a picture of a sign with today's date, but that's much more effort.

• 3 weeks later...