Latin in nyc former backpage

ericwinters
This topic is 1598 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He’s blacklisted on my book. We corresponded back and forth and agreed to meet. I drove 45 min into the city. We were corresponding on my way as well. I parked in a garage. As soon as I am in front of the building, everything stopped. No response. I waited and texted intermittently for about 20 min just in case he was just busy. Nothing. Never had a follow up. I was pissed.

He’s blacklisted on my book. We corresponded back and forth and agreed to meet. I drove 45 min into the city. We were corresponding on my way as well. I parked in a garage. As soon as I am in front of the building, everything stopped. No response. I waited and texted intermittently for about 20 min just in case he was just busy. Nothing. Never had a follow up. I was pissed.

That is crappy

• 5 months later...

Manmed... I dont know what it is with most of these guys but those actions are becoming more and more prevalent nowadays. I emailed a guy in L.A. last night I was interested in. He responded back right away. I told him what I was interested in and what was his fee. Again..he responded back right away. I then asked in a third email if he was available this Wednesday. Crickets. And no response back today either.

So many seem to be knee jerk reaction sort of horned up muscle monkies and not guys looking at the impact of a career. Workers in their trade not businessman working on their trade.

But then again the same said muscle monkies in any form of work would have the same mentality working at a job and not working in a career.

Manmed... I dont know what it is with most of these guys but those actions are becoming more and more prevalent nowadays. I emailed a guy in L.A. last night I was interested in. He responded back right away. I told him what I was interested in and what was his fee. Again..he responded back right away. I then asked in a third email if he was available this Wednesday. Crickets. And no response back today either.

So many seem to be knee jerk reaction sort of horned up muscle monkies and not guys looking at the impact of a career. Workers in their trade not businessman working on their trade.

But then again the same said muscle monkies in any form of work would have the same mentality working at a job and not working in a career.

Variation on the theme, that applies to this guy: Providers who change their travel dates. I think it reflects their dynamic decision-making about where the money is. They plan a trip here or there, but if they don't get bookings that changes. This guy's travel dates have definitely been in flux as I've been checking out his ad over the past week.

Then there are guys who as Gymowner mentions just drop-off. Had that experience with Ivan on a recent trip. (https://rentmen.eu/dcstud) Great back and forth up to 45 minutes before our meeting time, when he said he'd be late is that OK? I said yes, then nothing. So, interpreting the silence...earlier client kept him longer? He got high and forgot? Some personal problem popped up? So odd, but also a pattern with this guy. I knew that from this forum, so wasn't completely surprised and had a backup lol. But underscores the value of this forum for me.

Be grateful this shyster ghosted you. I saw him 3 - 4 years ago in NY. I remember that baby face, muscled, shaved body and 312 number. He was all over backpage, as the OP mentioned. Has to be the same guy, tho the pics are several years old now. He smiles a lot and seems friendly but he asked to be paid up front and after barely 15 minutes of play he was pushing me out the door. Avoid like the plague.

Be grateful this shyster ghosted you. I saw him 3 - 4 years ago in NY. I remember that baby face, muscled, shaved body and 312 number. He was all over backpage, as the OP mentioned. Has to be the same guy, tho the pics are several years old now. He smiles a lot and seems friendly but he asked to be paid up front and after barely 15 minutes of play he was pushing me out the door. Avoid like the plague.

Love this forum because of information like this. Thank you.

• 1 year later...