Viktor NYC

Scot3017
This topic is 1785 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 weeks later...

I like that he advertises 50 and 80 minutes.

How many times in this forum have we had guys say they were shorted ten minutes and if you’re going to make the massage 50 minutes and not 60, you should advertise that. This guy is, that’s a good start.

I wish someone had good experiences as he’s just my type. I’ll wait just in case.

while I didn't actually have a massage with Viktor, he and I texted. he seemed quite nice and accommodating, giving me a range of times he was available for that upcoming week. I ended up having to go on a last minute business trip, so it didn't work out but seems like he is a bit busy. ill bite soon and report back.

• 8 months later...
I got him on several occasions, He is definitely str8. the massage was really great, nude, body to body. He is a latino. He is a sports enthusiast. Attitude is great, he has a good rapport, but the location is really far from me. However, I highly recommend him.

Reply removed by an Administrator.

Edited by Cooper

• 4 months later...
I got him on several occasions, He is definitely str8. the massage was really great, nude, body to body. He is a latino. He is a sports enthusiast. Attitude is great, he has a good rapport, but the location is really far from me. However, I highly recommend him.

Lost me at str8