411 on Isaac

jbro

• 5 months later...

He used to advertise on imgur with dicpics. I also thought he was nerdy cute and his old ads in various venues clearly implied more than the zero he delivers. I will not repeat after 2 attempts.

NOTE: the clean, sterile, spa-ish setup shown in his ads is not his place ... or the last place he lived.

Iditically thought maybe he was just going through a rough patch.

Despite the posting in the threat above, the Imgur goods for sale & my having seen him on Grindr since he moved over by GW University, he’s still the same miserable gay wannadick, but wannabe straight guy. And even worse now in terms of contact, communication, & massage skills.

Despite the posting in the threat above, the Imgur goods for sale & my having seen him on Grindr since he moved over by GW University, he’s still the same miserable gay wannadick, but wannabe straight guy. And even worse now in terms of contact, communication, & massage skills.

Just to be clear, your perspective reflects a recent visit?

• 4 weeks later...
He used to advertise on imgur with dicpics. I also thought he was nerdy cute and his old ads in various venues clearly implied more than the zero he delivers. I will not repeat after 2 attempts.

NOTE: the clean, sterile, spa-ish setup shown in his ads is not his place ... or the last place he lived.

I must be out of it. How do you search massage ads on Imgur?? Are they still up? I saw this guy and got a very strange vibe. Also his studio was filthy. Unsatisfactory

There was a link to his Imgur ad in an older thread here. I didn’t do any searches. The ad and naked photos were deleted around 6 months ago.

Just saw him post a shout on a dating app. Never tried him. But he posted a link to a different place that shows more pictures of anyone who is still interested in this guy.

https://m.imgur.com/a/sglmp

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 10/18/2018 at 10:38 PM, Wanderoz said:

I feel badly for him. He has some serious mental issues IMHO and should avail himself of a competent psychotherapist. His behavior is outright scary. He is very much a jekyll and hyde type.

• 1 year later...

My advice: stay away from this guy. Just don't. Sleazy apartment. His definition of massage is burying his dirty nails on your body. 

Another of his trick: He will put great pressure during the first 3-4 strokes and then ask you if you want to extend the session from 60 mins to 90 mins. Once you agree, he will go back to burying his nails into your muscles.

And yes, folks are right that he shouts at you if you try to touch him. But he will gladly put his nails into your butt.